Thursday, April 22, 2010

Yay (it's almost May!)!

I used the same title in a Flickr post. Forgive me!

I'm so excited that my month is next! I just sent out all your packages today! I re-posted directions with a little bit extra wordy-ness on Flickr just in case you lose your directions or maybe they weren't clear enough. And here are some examples. Let me know if you have any questions!

I have had so much fun doing this! I was very skeptical, nervous, and worried when Adrienne first asked me to join because I didn't know if I'd be a) any good b) could commit. But this has turned out to be so awesome! I'm so glad to be apart of this bee and hope we can continue another year! Thank you so much ladies!

2 comments:

Zonnah said...

I am glad you are enjoying it!!!

Anne at Film and Thread said...

Those look like fun!