Monday, July 5, 2010

Tragically Late...

...but made with the sincerest of apologies. I am so terribly behind on making bee blocks. It is disgraceful. Rebecca, here are 3 (well, 2 1/2) blocks for you. I misread the instructions and two of the blocks are only 9". One more was started, but I didn't have enough long strips to finish it.
I received your SSS2 fabric Saturday. The plan is to finish those this week, too. I'm going to send them all together if that's OK with you.


These colors and fabrics are so happy and cheerful together! =]

4 comments:

Kris said...

I love the orange blocks! It'll be fun to see them all together.

Anne at Film and Thread said...

That orange is cheerful and I am loving that bird print!

Robin said...

I think the orange blocks are my favorites! So bright and happy. But then-- all of the blocks I've seen are that way. Just fabulous! I can't wait to see them all put together.

Zonnah said...

They turned out beautiful! This is going to be a pretty quilt when it is done.