Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pinwheels in green

I was excited to find some time last week to go into the quilty room and actually use my machine! It gave me a chance to make my May blocks for Rebecca. She sent an array of fabulous greens for me to work with.

SSS May 1
I enjoyed making it so much, I had to make a second...

SSS May 2
It was hard to send these off, as I really love the look of them. But I did keep one of the scraps of leftover fabric to use in my Jane Stickle quilt. That definitely made it a little easier to give them up (and it will be so cool to have a sort of SSS memory/keepsake in my Jane). :)

I'm really excited to see how Rebecca puts these together as all of the blocks I've seen so far look so cool!

2 comments:

Anne at Film and Thread said...

They look quite different with the pinwheels in different sizes. I agree with you . . . the fabrics were gorgeous!

Hermione J. Schwartz said...

Great job! I am a bad bee-er and haven't done the pinwheels, yet. I will get to them soon, I promise!

Your blocks are great, Robin!