Sunday, June 13, 2010

Retracing My Steps

I loved Anne's map idea and for this one, I thought it'd be fun to retrace my steps around the country. I grew up in Minnesota and if you follow the arrows around, you can see that I moved to California for college and during college spent time living in New York City and then outside Philadelphia. After returning to California, I moved back to Minnesota and then to upstate New York where I am now.

Snip.Sew.Send block for Anne

Snip.Sew.Send block for Anne


It's kind of crazy to see where I've lived on a map like this. I hope Anne likes how it came together.

Snip.Sew.Send block for Anne


I also can't believe this was my last block for this bee! It's been a great year and I'll post pictures when I get my quilt put together. Thanks to all of you lovely ladies!

3 comments:

Zonnah said...

I am going to miss you in the bee :(

Anne at Film and Thread said...

I'm going to miss you, too. Thank you so much for this wonderful block! I love it. We have similar paths except mine went south more frequently!

Live a Colorful Life said...

This is a wonderful block. My husband is from Minnesota. Where did you grow up? We live in Fresno, California. Did you live in southern California?