Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Round 2 ~ RTG (aka Ready to Go)

I know we aren't quite finished with the inaugural round, but we do need to get the schedule set for Round 2. If you are participating in Round 2 (so far it is Zonnah, Anne, Rebecca, Lisa, Gretchen, Tina and me) please choose which month you would like us to make your blocks*. Just leave a comment on this post. If a huge issue comes up where two ladies want the same month, I am sure we can work it out.

Monthly Schedule (check back for updates)
July ~ Rebecca
August ~ Tina
September ~ Lisa
October ~ Anne
November ~ Gretchen
December ~ Zonnah
January 2011 ~ Adrienne

*Rebecca and Anne suggested keeping Round 2 smaller but make two blocks each. I didn't see any objections, so for Round 2 we can either make 2 blocks for the month or put a little extra into one block such as embellishments, more intricate patterns or extra large blocks, etc. We'll make it the fabric sender's choice. =]

4 comments:

Anne at Film and Thread said...

It doesn't matter to me, either. How about October if no one else wants it?

Gretchen said...

I'm happy to take November again, but will take anything else if someone else feels a strong calling for november.

Zonnah said...

I will take December and am fine with have late blocks in January :)

Anonymous said...

I'd love to take September!

Tina